Brandon House





Built by the Hudson's Bay Company, in 1794, on the head

waters of the Assiniboine River, about seventeen miles below the present

city of Brandon. The buildings were burnt about 1814, and the post

abandoned. =Index=: (Mackenzie / Selkirk / Simpson era) Built by Hudson's Bay Company, 6. =Bib.=:

Bryce, Hudson's Bay Company.





Bragg's Regiment Brandy Question facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Feedback